Introducing Kinematica V1.2, the web based GNSS/INS post processing software that allows users to process raw GNSS and inertial data after collection and achieve higher accuracy results than is possible in real time.
Kinematica V1.2 Highlights:
- Moving base station support via the web console.
- Three new columns added to PostProcessed.CSV for stationary base station data sets.
- Seven new columns added to PostProcessed.CSV for moving base station data sets.
- ProcessLog.csv and web console updated to show user name and data set name.
- Initialise the clock bias separately compared to the clock drift.
- Save clock bias from previous single point position to improve convergence speed.